Frederick County Business Development and Retention is gearing up for the 2014 Business Appreciation Week. During the week of October 27-31, small groups of local ambassadors will be making brief visits to businesses throughout The City of Frederick and Frederick County. If you are a Frederick business and want a great way to get the word out about your product and services, sign up now!
This is a unique way to hear about your business, thank you for being here, identify any concerns or potential issues you might have and help spread the word about how fantastic your company is.
There are many other benefits to participating:
- Free press release service via prweb ($250 value)
- Invitation to the County's Annual Business Reception in December, the biggest Frederick County business networking event of the year
- Potential to win company awards at the Annual Business Reception
- Inclusion in a free BAW advertisement in the Frederick News Post
- Promotion on social media outlets during and after BAW
Sign-up today and you will be contacted in September with the exact date and time of your visit. Slots fill fast so please sign-up by September 5th. We are looking for companies we have not visited in the past 3 years. You may register now via the link or call 301-600-1058.